**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone facing game freeze mid-fight?

BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
So i was in v3, against storm(boss) in ch2.2. I was using sentinel and at one point, the game just froze for a millisecond.. it was noticeable while playing ...i couldn't move when trying to dex...then after just recovering from that freeze, she used sp1... nd i was dead.

Idk how it happened and decided to post here after one of our allymate said his game froze midfight in arena too. I will try to record fights in case to see if it freezes again. So wanted to know if anyone of u is facing it too.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, happened to me when I was quaking a Doom boss in AQ. Game literally froze for like 5 seconds in the middle of the god-damned fight, and I got tagged my a medium-heavy.
  • Options
    hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35
    They've been having connection issues with the game for a couple months now. Some of us can't even login without connecting to wifi.
  • Options
    Gully2099Gully2099 Posts: 5
    I have had some encounters where the game froze mid-fight it has happened to me a lot but I have encountered it for me to pause for 8 9 seconds at a time
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Gully2099 said:

I have had some encounters where the game froze mid-fight it has happened to me a lot but I have encountered it for me to pause for 8 9 seconds at a time

8-9 secs?? That's frustrating
  • Options
    L0rd3NL0rd3N Posts: 7
    Same here in my ipad. Since last update and continues now, in 29.1. Mainly on doom special 2.
  • Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    Have them in fights too, in events. Hope they get this fixed soon but it just add on to all the issues outstanding
  • Options
    nonamesnonames Posts: 310
    This still happens to me coupled with disconnects the moment I hit fight. Lost full attack bonuses in aw and needless deaths in both aq & aw.