**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Magneto bugged in John Mulany challenge!

Ashok1504Ashok1504 Posts: 40
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Today, as soon as the event was released I went ahead skipping paths to chapter 2 only to find that magneto isn't doing much damage against warlock. I have a 6* r2 magneto and his heavies when crit they give out 6k damage but with 40-41 prowess sp3 does only 10k damage to warlock even when he's in oscillate fury mode. Is he supposed to be this way cause I've fought warlocks and other robots earlier and I've seen him take down more than 200k health champs in one sp3 but here I couldn't. Even with 3 sp3s back to back with 35+ prowess. Please look into it as soon as possible. Or am I missing something? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Renta_Renta_ Posts: 9
    nop the node removes all the attacker buff when you use a special attack so he lose his prowess
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    edited December 2020
    Hey there, as mentioned this is likely due to the global node active for the quest:

Equally Balanced: When either Champion triggers a Special Attack, remove all Buffs and Debuffs from that Champion. For each Debuff or Buff removed, they gain:
    1 Buff/Debuff: Gain Fury, increasing Attack Rating by {25}% for {8} seconds.
    3 Buffs/Debuffs: The Special Attack is Unblockable.
    5 Buffs/Debuffs: Gain an Unstoppable Buff for {8} seconds.

This would remove all Buffs when you use a special attack, including the Prowess he generate.
  • Options
    Ashok1504Ashok1504 Posts: 40
    Renta_ said:

nop the node removes all the attacker buff when you use a special attack so he lose his prowess

Hey there, as mentioned this is likely due to the global node active for the quest:

Equally Balanced: When either Champion triggers a Special Attack, remove all Buffs and Debuffs from that Champion. For each Debuff or Buff removed, they gain:
    1 Buff/Debuff: Gain Fury, increasing Attack Rating by {25}% for {8} seconds.
    3 Buffs/Debuffs: The Special Attack is Unblockable.
    5 Buffs/Debuffs: Gain an Unstoppable Buff for {8} seconds.

This would remove all Buffs when you use a special attack, including the Prowess he generate.

Great, so Mags isn't a good counter for this chapter then. Thanks
  • Options
    DareMartinDareMartin Posts: 11
    I’ve got something similar - cannot beat Gwenpool. Is it a bug or do I need to do something? Help!
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 251
    Well the node equally balanced says at 3 debuffs, the special attack is unblockable, but when I use magneto, that effect makes all their attacks unblockable for the rest of the fight
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

I’ve got something similar - cannot beat Gwenpool. Is it a bug or do I need to do something? Help!

actually, gwenpool isnt metal.
  • Options
    DareMartinDareMartin Posts: 11
    Hmm I don’t know what to do - Gwenpool goes down to 1% but won’t die. There’s a yellow symbol under her health with a 3 in it. I don’t understand what to do - if anyone can help please, I’d really appreciate it. I read her sig ability but I’m none the wiser
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

Hmm I don’t know what to do - Gwenpool goes down to 1% but won’t die. There’s a yellow symbol under her health with a 3 in it. I don’t understand what to do - if anyone can help please, I’d really appreciate it. I read her sig ability but I’m none the wiser

she can't die from special attacks, you need some form of red number damage to take her down
  • Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 175
    On a related note, while using my Magneto in the challenge, Chapter 2 Matador node where you only gain power when the defender activates a Special, during the first fight against Howard the Duck, he activated at least 3 Special 1 attacks, yet my Magneto never gained any power bars.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 655 ★★★
    GasHauler said:

On a related note, while using my Magneto in the challenge, Chapter 2 Matador node where you only gain power when the defender activates a Special, during the first fight against Howard the Duck, he activated at least 3 Special 1 attacks, yet my Magneto never gained any power bars.

It's a strange interaction. Same as omega red or aa in cavalier. Mags drops ai with aar. That shuts down the node so you shut down matador and never get an sp.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

GasHauler said:

It's due to AAR. Magneto as a champ is very bad for this challenge
    not for warlock, he should still be able to get a big SP3, you just have to parry (with the pacify mastery active) and throw your SP3 while warlock is stunned: the AAR should prevent the Equally Balanced node from activating ^_^