**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rooted when opponent activates heavy attack??? In act 5??? 😳

Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Okay I was trying to clean up my leftovers in act 5 with my downtime, honestly probably should have done this before I started act six because it's now boring as hell 🤣, and I was fighting a pop up Symbiote Spider-Man in 5.2.5 (Storm boss chapter) and after I dashed back to evade him he came forward and tried to launch a heavy into my block and when I dashed back to evade the heavy and then dashed forward to hit him I couldn't move but vision OG made the animation like he was trying to move back and it looked like the root animation without the graphics where he flailed his arms back but was stuck. This is actually the third time this happened in that quest. The first two I didn't believe I saw what I saw and I thought it was just my slow reaction time because I hadn't had enough coffee yet today 😅 but when I got to the fight with Symbiote Spider-Man and Vision OG it was clear as day. I was rooted and it almost killed me. No matter what I did I couldn't move but thank God I got to a level three and let it go and it was enough to kill him although I lost quite a bit of health getting hit to get to that level 3 🙄

Anyone else notice this?

Android 11
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Verizon