**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

December Side Quest

Hey everybody!
I´m here to talk abou this month side quest, in my opinion it's kinda dissapointing, yes, you have the epoch shards and if you are cavallier you have a small chance to get a 5* or even a 6*, but i preffer when they give you 5* or 6*, because that doesnt depend on the RNG.
Maybe they made this change because of the Mulaney's Challenge, but i hope for the next side quest we come back to the "safe" prices.
But i get if some people think that the epoch shards are better. The one thing i dont get and actually kinda made e angry is that they just put 2 2% T5CC, when usually were 5. I wouldnt care if they were only 2 selectors but again, it depends on RNG and we had a decrease in quantity.

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    I find this month to be amazing, second similar to gwenpool go back to the movies event
  • I find this month to be amazing, second similar to gwenpool go back to the movies event

same here its just that the Mullany's challenge for me is a wallet dreain
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Are you saying you’d rather have 10,000 5-star shards than the epoch shards for 18 cavs? No way.
  • ChrisBass13ChrisBass13 Posts: 18
    TyEdge said:

Are you saying you’d rather have 10,000 5-star shards than the epoch shards for 18 cavs? No way.

Maybe, it depends on the RNG, you can have 4 5* and 1 6* or just 14 3* and 4 4*, so i preffer go for the safe option, BUT I understan people that want more the 18 cavallier crystal, but the main theme here is the reduction of the t5cc
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Im kinda sad cuz Ik im going to get trash with the cavs :s
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    The reason I’m OKAY with cavs this month instead of shards is because there are some REALLY good Cav offers. If I’m lucky (which is a big if) I’ll get a new very decent five star that came out this year. In addition to the year based Cav offers, their is also special calendars, gifting, the special gift, a champion challenge, and the main side quest! All of these not only make up for the Cavs (speaking in guaranteed value) but makes the Cavs seem more special and entitled to this month.

My opinion might change if I’m unlucky though.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I have opened 6 nd got 3 5*s so far. No issues here.