**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New cav crystals

De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I opened 15 of the new cavs and didnt get one 5*. I did get a whole bunch of new 4*s so not complaining but with a 17.5% drop rate. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

(Free one from the event)

Before that, the previous cav was a 175 unit quick pop which got me a 6* nexus(ghost from that), and before that was the £5 Sunday deal which got me 6* G2099.

Its all rng. I opened hundreds of cavs this year, grinding 400-500 units per day then popping instantly, with hardly any 5*s and no 6*s. Went on a 3 for 3 6* spree, pulled a 5* 3 4*s and the last was a 3*

I've stopped spending on them, have a look at Seatin's openings, you can pop 20/30 without seeing a single 4/5*. 17.5% doesn't mean you're guaranteed, same as 1% doesn't mean if I open 100 ill get a 6*

I would like to know where you grind 400--500 units per day....
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★

(Free one from the event)

Before that, the previous cav was a 175 unit quick pop which got me a 6* nexus(ghost from that), and before that was the £5 Sunday deal which got me 6* G2099.

Its all rng. I opened hundreds of cavs this year, grinding 400-500 units per day then popping instantly, with hardly any 5*s and no 6*s. Went on a 3 for 3 6* spree, pulled a 5* 3 4*s and the last was a 3*

I've stopped spending on them, have a look at Seatin's openings, you can pop 20/30 without seeing a single 4/5*. 17.5% doesn't mean you're guaranteed, same as 1% doesn't mean if I open 100 ill get a 6*

Nice pull though. It just never feels good getting unlucky lol