**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I R4 Proxima just fro the synergy with my maxxed Aegon? Awaken her too?

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
Cyber weekend gave me a 5* Aegon which I am a few iso away of maxxing, awakened already and at sig 200. Hoping to use him on second chapter of Mulaney Challenge.

I already have a 5* R4 Star Lord (duped x120) to pair with Aegon for combo shield synergy. However I also have a 5* R3 Proxima (unawakened) that I do t really use, just there waiting if/when I get Corvus Glaive.

However, since I now have a maxed Aegon I am mulling taking her up for that fury synergy, not just the combo shield one. If I R4 , I think I should also awaken her ( I have one Cosmic Gem) for the combo synergy to matter. Was saving it for other Cosmics that need it more ( I don't have Corvus, Hyperion, Cull Obsidian or CGR as 5* or 6* - Have CMM and Medusa awakened tho).

You opinions appreciated:

Should I R4 Proxima just fro the synergy with my maxxed Aegon? Awaken her too? 1 vote

R4 Proxima and DO awaken her for the sake of Aegon Synergy .
0%
R4 Proxima for Aegon's Fury synergy but DONT awaken her, save the gem for other cosmic that needs it more.
0%
Don't R4 Proxima, her fury synergy with Aegon is not needed. Your R4 SL is all you need now for combo synergy.
100%
BuckyBruh 1 vote