**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Should I R4 Proxima just fro the synergy with my maxxed Aegon? Awaken her too?

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
Cyber weekend gave me a 5* Aegon which I am a few iso away of maxxing, awakened already and at sig 200. Hoping to use him on second chapter of Mulaney Challenge.

I already have a 5* R4 Star Lord (duped x120) to pair with Aegon for combo shield synergy. However I also have a 5* R3 Proxima (unawakened) that I do t really use, just there waiting if/when I get Corvus Glaive.

However, since I now have a maxed Aegon I am mulling taking her up for that fury synergy, not just the combo shield one. If I R4 , I think I should also awaken her ( I have one Cosmic Gem) for the combo synergy to matter. Was saving it for other Cosmics that need it more ( I don't have Corvus, Hyperion, Cull Obsidian or CGR as 5* or 6* - Have CMM and Medusa awakened tho).

You opinions appreciated:

Should I R4 Proxima just fro the synergy with my maxxed Aegon? Awaken her too? 1 vote

R4 Proxima and DO awaken her for the sake of Aegon Synergy .
0%
R4 Proxima for Aegon's Fury synergy but DONT awaken her, save the gem for other cosmic that needs it more.
0%
Don't R4 Proxima, her fury synergy with Aegon is not needed. Your R4 SL is all you need now for combo synergy.
100%
BuckyBruh 1 vote