**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Zoom/Orientation Bug

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
So a day after the new update my screen deceived to...shift. Basically when I load up the game, the front overlay seem to move up and to the left.

For example:

As you can see here the chat bar is not where it should be. This persists through every screen, in arena the buttons are also shifted up and left

In quests, etc, the actual quest design is normal, it’s just the gray chat bar and the right side buttons

The pre fight screen has smaller buttons and they are also shifted, and the health bars, special bars and auto fight button seems to be altered within the fight, not the fight itself

I’m on the Iphone SE 2020
IOS 14.2
WiFi and Mobile data

As I mentioned, it begins to load the game game normally, but halfway through logging in it alters itself. Notice the difference between the two screenshots.

The entire screen has shifted in the first one. Although the first image occurs after the second image, it’s just the way they’ve uploaded. Not seen anyone report this issue so thought I would bring it up. Only happened 3 days ago on the day of the update

Comments