**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting things from stash

ARSAMARSAM Posts: 11
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Should kabam allow for gifting items from stash for the gifting event

Gifting things from stash 41 votes

Yes
51%
XxicylovexXMagonusFaisaljavedLmaoJakearoundColonaut123Xva23shivam1Kill_GreyAATTMCOCHazzaPrakhar_82Stark154667CrcrcrcWill3808[Deleted User]ARSAMCheesePizzaRedNegative_100Barani7da 21 votes
No
48%
LeNoirFaineantEb0ny-O-M4wSungjLvernon15CupidrelliKraD10or_StrongRaichu626DannyB01DjinDeadpool87K00shMaanEtjamaJollyHawkDarkDuelistXguard77Hilbert_unbeatable2The_Sentry06GardenerDaveyan 20 votes

Comments

• AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Yes
    I have 1000 arena crystals. I'd gift hundreds of 3* arena boosts
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    No
    We gift new items. Not the one we already have.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    No
    It’d be nice if they did, but wouldn’t be fair if it counter towards gifting score.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    No
    I don't think this would be good for the gifting event because of the potential re-gifting loop hole described above. However, I really wish this was something you could just do for your alliance mates with no event reward or anything. I would love to see my expiring items go to use helping alliance mates, even things like ISO or catalysts. If my expiring t3 class cats, for instance, can help an ally mate get a new 5* to R2 when I don't have anything currently to rank up, that would be so much better than the bit of gold or t4 shards I'd get from selling it.