**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest Season 8: Apocalyptic Mutiny - Gene Splicing

Saint_of_KillersSaint_of_Killers Posts: 18
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m not clear on this works?

The post says:
“Gene Splicing: Cross Fight: If a Mutant on your team is affected by a: Bleed, Poison, Shock, Incinerate, Coldsnap Debuff for 5 seconds total in a fight, they Purify all of that type of Debuff and reduce the potency of any future Debuffs of that type by 100%. This lasts for the next 3 fights.”

I took Cyclops into a bleed node fight in AQ. The bleed wasn’t purified and it bleed me to death?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Who was the opponent? What other nodes? Do you run Pacify? There are a lot of things to consider.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    did it kill you in five seconds
  • Opponent was AQ M5 IW Captain America first bleed node in the second area. I had Colossus on the team. Fight took about 1 minute. I had pacify but the post doesn’t say anything about pacify interacting with Gene Splicing
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Opponent was AQ M5 IW Captain America first bleed node in the second area. I had Colossus on the team. Fight took about 1 minute. I had pacify but the post doesn’t say anything about pacify interacting with Gene Splicing

It reduces ability accuracy, reducing the chance that the node activates.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Opponent was AQ M5 IW Captain America first bleed node in the second area. I had Colossus on the team. Fight took about 1 minute. I had pacify but the post doesn’t say anything about pacify interacting with Gene Splicing

Pacify is AAR. AAR applies to nodes that hurt you, but also to nodes that benefit you. If you had a stun up while the bleed was supposed to purify, the purify could fail.
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
    Seems complicated and very poor explanation from Kabam on how it works. I read it simply as it purified the debuff on you and made you immune for next 3 fights nothing to say it works unless you stun the opponent or enter into the fight on the second Sunday of the month during a full moon or some other nonsense. I took colossus and died immediately on poison node.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Pacify works only on stun the bleed is on at start so doesnt interact with any node so the bleed should have been purified it seems