**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spider-Ham in-fight jokes

Comments

• OppoRancisisOppoRancisis Posts: 16
    Against Howard the Duck. Not sure if it’s the same against Venom the Duck though.

• DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

Looks right to me. The only thing I would add @SpideyFunko is the Mutant joke is for all X-Men that I’ve fought. Works for the Mutant X-Men and Longshot, Magik, and Unst. Colossus. I’m assuming that coffin joke was on Mephisto?

I think its personalized for blade. I got that when I was fighting blade... the coffin one.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

I updated it
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    @SpideyFunko and @DigletGaming are having a war with their lists
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

here’s an update
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Damn getting tired of the notification popping up in this thread. Just let it die or update the forum to enable a user to opt out from a thread. It’s almost 2021 so get to it moderator team!
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Lol, I assume this is where the thanks to John mulany comes in. He must have given a hand with these jokes, I mean that guys a genius! I’m sure the game team member who created these jokes(I can’t tag him for some reason) co-worked with mulany himself to pull this feat!.
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    CGR2020 said:

Timmytdt said:

Lol, I assume this is where the thanks to John mulany comes in. He must have given a hand with these jokes, I mean that guys a genius! I’m sure the game team member who created these jokes(I can’t tag him for some reason) co-worked with mulany himself to pull this feat!.

Yea, that's why the motion comic had Mr. Mulaney's voice on it lol.
    Yeah, even in the anniversary video he got a mention
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

here’s an update

The Warlock specific dialog is actually with any character that shows off their teeth. Another example is Mojo.
    Just a few updates. The coffin joke is indeed unique to Blade. Guillotine 2099 has the same as Punisher 2099, and Mojo has the same as Warlock as SkyLord said. Venom the Duck also has nothing so the egg joke is unique to Howard. I think that’s the only one you’re missing @SpideyFunko.

Just a few updates. The coffin joke is indeed unique to Blade. Guillotine 2099 has the same as Punisher 2099, and Mojo has the same as Warlock as SkyLord said. Venom the Duck also has nothing so the egg joke is unique to Howard. I think that’s the only one you’re missing @SpideyFunko.

Done! Thanks for the help
  • Small note...
    @DigletGaming is missing the play-on-words in the Spider's “great responsibility” punchline.

@SpideyFunko has it correct as “great response ability”... aka, Spider's “Ability” for an evade response.

Small note...
    @DigletGaming is missing the play-on-words in the Spider's “great responsibility” punchline.

@SpideyFunko has it correct as “great response ability”... aka, Spider's “Ability” for an evade response.

Diglets has a lot of grammatical errors (not meant as a dig, just saying)
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Small note...

Diglets has a lot of grammatical errors (not meant as a dig, just saying)
    Sure sounds like one lol
    Fury’s is slightly different than what people have right now on their lists.

Here’s the full Daredevil one

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    I finally understood the kang one! There is a teenage mutant ninja turtles enemy called krang.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I'm guessing the technology one is probably for Robot tagged champs...
    Crcrcrc said:

I finally understood the kang one! There is a teenage mutant ninja turtles enemy called krang.

did you not know that

Crcrcrc said:

did you not know that
    I haven’t kept up with TMNT in like 3 years.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

did you not know that
    I’ve never watched the show

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

did you not know that
    I’ve never watched the show
    I watched it for a little bit. It was okay.