Cavalier EQ- Best Tech

centennialcentennial Member Posts: 77
Just a bit of fun. With the Cav EQ favoring a specific class (and certain champs in each class) I wanted to see who everyone enjoys using- who in your opinion is the most OP in the Cav EQ Quest 2.2?

Cavalier EQ- Best Tech 49 votes

Ghost
16%
EtjamaCtfz35Doctor_Strange19ŘïdđhįmSaltE_Wenis69HoitadoCeltic1981MAGW 8 votes
Guillotine 2099
26%
allinashesRasiloverKill_GreyHera1d_of_Ga1actusThoye3PolygonMasterpuffMCOCHazzaYTBigScentennialHemendra_Coolguy1235589Silver_Goose 13 votes
Warlock
32%
Ace_03HendrossItsDamienOGAvengerDeaconHippieGamer1PastorAmericaFiiNCHTheInfintyDanish005sastomSkyLord7000MrGreekCrcrcrcRayaan_2000marskhuon 16 votes
Guardian
8%
MagicBentonMeebletonmeskheeHelpyy 4 votes
Stark Spider-Man
0%
Hulkbuster
8%
NojokejaymVoltolosDenzel116[Deleted User] 4 votes
Sentinel
0%
Doctor Octopus
4%
Realm_Of_RahGardener 2 votes
Vision
2%
Mqc19 1 vote
Other
2%
BigBlueOx 1 vote

Comments

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Other
    IMIW, throw a SP1 and your basics power drain. You get up to Max Fury in a couple combos. My 4/40 was capable of path clearing last month
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost with no furies is still better than Warlock or G99 with 10... 😶
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    With her power burn prefight.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Member Posts: 882 ★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    Kill_Grey said:

Was thinking the same. Also if you just use that prefight and nothing else, you have the armour buff, which, on parry, also power drains from the node which triggers the fury. So in a parry and 2 mediums you get 3 furies. This means she gets the furies super quickly and and her damage overall is boosted significantly, especially when factoring in her own abilities.
    Guillotine 2099
    Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Was thinking the same. Also if you just use that prefight and nothing else, you have the armour buff, which, on parry, also power drains from the node which triggers the fury. So in a parry and 2 mediums you get 3 furies. This means she gets the furies super quickly and and her damage overall is boosted significantly, especially when factoring in her own abilities.
    True, but I usually combine it with her lifesteal prefight in order to spam quick and easy health gain. So yeah, armor is not needed, just mediums. Can heal up to 40% health or so in a single fight.
    Guillotine 2099
    Kill_Grey said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

True, but I usually combine it with her lifesteal prefight in order to spam quick and easy health gain. So yeah, armor is not needed, just mediums. Can heal up to 40% health or so in a single fight.
    Yes was just going to say this. The increased attack from the furies makes her Lifesteal so much stronger. I usually use the lifesteal and power drain but I was trying to say that if you wanted 1 digi soul (either for regen, combo shield or the sp1 power drain) then there is an upside for the node specifically. But yeah usually you wouldn’t since the mediums get you to the max fury count really quickly anyway. Unless you needed the power drain from the parries it’s better to go with sustainability
    Guillotine 2099
    Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yes was just going to say this. The increased attack from the furies makes her Lifesteal so much stronger. I usually use the lifesteal and power drain but I was trying to say that if you wanted 1 digi soul (either for regen, combo shield or the sp1 power drain) then there is an upside for the node specifically. But yeah usually you wouldn’t since the mediums get you to the max fury count really quickly anyway. Unless you needed the power drain from the parries it’s better to go with sustainability
    True. Although, I haven't tried her with the updated node, so I really hope she can still make it to SP 3 normally, lol.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock is great! Build up to sp2 and game over.
    Guillotine 2099
    Kill_Grey said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

True. Although, I haven't tried her with the updated node, so I really hope she can still make it to SP 3 normally, lol.
    I have a rank 3 5* and she does it just fine. Might be a closer call if you have a rank 5 5* or 6*.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,244 ★★★★★

Doctor Octopus ramps up to 10 furies in seconds and then decimates with a l2 and heavy detonation

bro I need to rank up my 6* hold on
    Guillotine 2099
    Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Kill_Grey said:

I have a rank 3 5* and she does it just fine. Might be a closer call if you have a rank 5 5* or 6*.
    Oof, lol. Mine is 5/65.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,346 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Guillotine 2099
    Just finished this quest actually. G99 did the entire lane including the boss in seconds. I didn’t even get to torch /quake down mojo
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I hate to say it but I think g2099 takes the cake for this. warlock is close behind
    Guillotine 2099

I hate to say it but I think g2099 takes the cake for this. warlock is close behind

You hate to say it? 🧐
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★

Doctor Octopus ramps up to 10 furies in seconds and then decimates with a l2 and heavy detonation

He needs to be duped unfortunately though, my 6* unduped does ok. But it’s hard to juggle his research sometimes to get the armour/power lock depending on how you want to get the furies. Bit of a long ramp up
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock. Parry heavy to SP2. If the opponent survives that long that is. Nothing like crispy 50k heavies at 10 furies.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    Another interesting one is vulture. You can get 10 furies off one special 1 and he hits decently.

Best one for me is ImIW like mentioned before
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Member Posts: 468 ★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock crushes with this node. I also use Darkhawk with the Nova synergy for fun.