**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up Dragon Man or Tigra?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
So I just got 5* Dragon Man and Tigra but only have 5 mystic T4CC.
I have 81 T4C crystals but if I open them the rest of the classes are gonna go straight to overflow which I don't want cause they will just expire.
Just tested them both as R2 and I really like both.
The content I'm doing is mostly end game like cavalier and V6 and act 7 when they come out.
Wondering who's better to invest in.
Note I pretty much have all of the mystics except for maybe Sasquatch and top mystics like Doom at R5 already.

Comments

• sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 437 ★★
    Strategic said:

I have 81 T4C crystals but if I open them the rest of the classes are gonna go straight to overflow which I don't want cause they will just expire.
    The content I'm doing is mostly end game like cavalier and V6 and act 7 when they come out.
    Note I pretty much have all of the mystics except for maybe Sasquatch and top mystics like Doom at R5 already.

I got tigra she's not that useful, I would say dragon man
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    If you got the skills
    TIIIIIIGRA

If not Dragon man
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Tigra is more rewarding but she’s also significantly more difficult to play. Tigra played to her fullest is really good, but you need a fair bit of skill to get there.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I might get a lot of disagrees for saying this, but Tigra is arguably the best mystic in the game when played to her fullest. Yes you heard me right.

Tigra at her best is better than Victor Von Doom.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    If you have suicides go with dragonman, my only grip with him is he needs to keep the opponent cornered to have good damage. Tigra is better at stopping buffs and has good all around damage but is not suicide friendly.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Strategic said:

I got tigra she's not that useful, I would say dragon man
    I think it's becuase your don't know and can't play her. Once mastered she is miles ahead of dragon man
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    If you like quake then tirga, no then dragon man