Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Unawakened 5* Capiw and 6* Pyslock?

DjinDjin Posts: 1,902 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips

So finally got some luck and pulled him from champion challenge ch1 5* crystal.
Is he good unawakened? I've seen many people say his awakened ability is good for heal reversal but I already have awakened r5 Void.

I also got a Pyslock from 6* crystal. Is she good? Don't know much about her.

I'm currently in 6.2.2....
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    She’s underrated but also not super crazy. Definitely not a bad pull. I would invest in CAIW tho.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 290 ★★
    Pyslock is meh.

In my opinion, Cap iw is still a god without his awakened ability. I have a 6* at R2 and he destroys so much content. Especially in act 6, with the perfect block and big crits. I considered taking him to R3, but never did
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,902 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Thanks for input. He's a beast. Just got 20k sp2 from my rank 1 capiw. Definitely going to rank him up.

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 724 ★★★
    CapIW all day, every day. He’s great unawakened, he’s the most versatile champ in the game at sig 200. 5* AGs are easy to get these days. Rank him up. He’ll be awakened soon enough.