**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs freezing 5.3.3

Fights are hard enough, but I’m trying to evade and the champ just sits there. Can’t parry, can’t evade. Have to spend a revive of course. Getting old...

Comments

• Oh good even better. This time I start a fight and it’s inauto fight and I can’t turn it off so I die. That’s 2 of 5 champs dead becuase of glitches. 5.3 is so much fun
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    The auto-fight being 'on' by default seems to happen if you force close the game, based on the context I usually see it talked about. I've tried it, and it's started in auto-fight. I'm not so sure that part is a bug, so much as Kabam trying to stop people from force quitting the game to start a fight over, but that's hearsay/opinion, on my part.
  • Good to know @K1lltastic. I didn't force close, but I did pause and the app closed. For some reason since new ios release, if the screen locks the game completely restarts almost every time now. The whole force restart makes me nervous so I don't mess with it lol