**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to take to Rank 4?

Considering who on my team to take to Rank 4. Looking to choose between Thing, Emma Frost, Void, Longshot, Namor, Platinumpool, Vision Aarkus. (All unawakened, but I have gems in all appropriate classes, and a generic, if necessary.)

Other factors:
-My current team of R5s: Doom, CAIW, Medusa, Blade, G99, Stealth Spidey, Black Widow CV, Human Torch, Warlock, Quake, Magneto.
-Other R4s: Archangel, Iceman. Other lower-ranked champs include Hyperion, Stark Spidey, Venom, Darkhawk, Sentinel, etc. (Just including all these in case you think the people I named are the wrong way to
-My primary play modes are AQ Map 5 and the monthly Event/Side Quests. I plan to do Incursions more, and to hopefully one day get Thronebreaker (though I'm not holding my breath).

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    If incursions is a goal, Emma is so much fun with the prowess potency hack.... she is also great in general.
  • Options
    weketchumweketchum Posts: 62
    Also worth noting that I don't know how to use these champs, lol. I have to learn them
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    weketchum said:

Also worth noting that I don't know how to use these champs, lol. I have to learn them

Emma is pretty easy... parry to build prowess and attack. Use sp2.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Emma, thing or Void right now id go for Void or Thing (if your going for void make sure u awaken him and pour some sig stones into him
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Longshot or void. They’re your best options out of all your choices.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Longshot or void. They’re your best options out of all your choices.

What makes them such good choices?
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    For what sort of content do you need one?
  • Options

For what sort of content do you need one?

I play AQ Map 5 and the Event/Side Quests. I plan to do Incursions more, and to hopefully one day get Thronebreaker (though I'm not holding my breath). But this is an r4 that I'd eventually take to rank 5.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I would say Longshot then. With a few side events like the current one, we could rely more on specials and passive damages. Namor is suggested to be a good choice too, though personally I've never played him.
    Void, If you could afford high sig. But with the changes in The AQ, having mutants could help you a lot.

So i would suggest mutants [ emma frost above namor and platpool, as I don't know about both], probably void with the high sig.