**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s next?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
I finished cav like sometime ago and now idk what to do know cuz I don’t have a counter for sinister. Here’s I pic of my roaster and if anyone can see a hidden gem that can get me past 6.2.2? Or are there any variants that my roaster can take? I just r4ed my new nick so yay!

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I would suggest 100%ing Variant 3 with that Sentinel, I used my 5* Star Lord along with some other champs but I've heard and seen Sentinel shred in that Variant. I know you would probably not want to do this but Swedeah actually has a video using his 5/65 Kamala Khan to take down PRE NERF Sinister, last resort though lol. I'll be praying to RNJesus that you get a good counter
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Kamala can do 6.2.2 sinister relatively easily.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Sentinel. V3. Doom Venom and co, V5
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

I would suggest 100%ing Variant 3 with that Sentinel, I used my 5* Star Lord along with some other champs but I've heard and seen Sentinel shred in that Variant. I know you would probably not want to do this but Swedeah actually has a video using his 5/65 Kamala Khan to take down PRE NERF Sinister, last resort though lol. I'll be praying to RNJesus that you get a good counter

Tysm! Hes the roadblock for me in 6.2 cuz I can do Champion with Shulk I think
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Sentinel. V3. Doom Venom and co, V5

Wait whos co?