**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Access to more potions & revives without spending units or $$

I fully understand that kabam/mcoc is a business/product and that if the game doesn't generate profits then it doesn't exist, but I also know that without the summoners, even the free to play ones, mcoc wouldn't exist, all fairly common sense.
That being said myself and my alliance mates have discussed this endlessly and we'd all love to see more access to potions and revives we can get without spending units or actual $, specially in the black iso store for those who purchased have the sigil, potions we can purchase with gold or the trade in deals that kabam runs a few times a year, but a more even trade, not like the t4cc trades.
Also potions/revives could be added to objectives, kabam has done a great job over the last year addressing the gold problems, so adding potions to objectIves would alps help and each month whatever that secondary currency is or store access to some revives/ potions in those stores.
Finally I think we'd all agree glory is one of the best pro player things kabam has done since the game started, but we need the new alliance quest potions in the glory store for reasonable prices.
I really think these types of changes would be huge pro player moves that would add to summoners continuing to play this game and if done right could be a huge incentive for purchasing the sigil.

Comments

• Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    You can farm unlimited L3 potions from ROL winter soldier.
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    AouxWoux said:

You can farm unlimited L3 potions from ROL winter soldier.

but not revives.
    I like your idea of having revives in solo objectives. I fully support that idea
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    There are revives in the 22 hr solo objective