**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who to rank 5?

I’m uncollected and will push for act 5 completion when aw season ends and I can take any of the following to rank 5 (first one). Who should I take up?

Who to rank 5? 22 votes

Awakened archangel
45%
TheHoodedDormammuZombieZeddC_Trooper88Fluffy_pawsWill3808Celtic1981Yodabolt21GardenerBarani7datofuシ 10 votes
Awakened Hyperion
50%
TheManMythLegendHammerbro_64502TropicanaKill_GreyEtjamaBen_15455Crcrcrc[Deleted User]dirt13jrjscott96JoshKosh557 11 votes
Awakened venom
4%
DRTO 1 vote
Unawakened domino
0%

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    Awakened venom
    All of these champs are gonna help you with Act 5 exploration, I'm just very biased towards venom, he's one of my favorite champs great damage and utility and useful for a lot of stuff.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Awakened Hyperion
    @Fluffy_paws, forgive me 😪
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Awakened archangel
    Kill_Grey said:

@Fluffy_paws, forgive me 😪

its ok, i'm over here wishing i could pick all 3 of AA, hype & venom
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Awakened Hyperion
    This one's actually very close. But I'd go Hype.
  • Options
    Awakened Hyperion
    Wait, if you're pushing for act 5 completion in particular, it's AA for sure. In fact, you could go back and do exploration very easily with him. He's probably the single best champ for act 5 since he was released.
  • Options
    Awakened Hyperion

Kill_Grey said:

Wait, if you're pushing for act 5 completion in particular, it's AA for sure. In fact, you could go back and do exploration very easily with him. He's probably the single best champ for act 5 since he was released.

To be honest which champ above God tier doesn’t work for act 5. It’s only until act 6 the nodes require specific champs
    Yeah, but AA makes it so ridiculously fast and easy.
  • Options
    Awakened Hyperion

Hyperion is too good. Theres a reason hes not a 6*

This. He's pretty much only hampered by spite and EMP mod, and that's basically it.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Awakened archangel
    Archangel will help you the most when completing act 5 and getting cav.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Awakened archangel
    HYPE or AA, both amazing champs,if you hate versing people like Electro then AA is your guy