**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When New Legend Time starts for act 7?

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
Hey, after act 6 compensation I am thinking to try Legend Run for act 7. But want to clarify one thing. So, after the changes, we will have 24 hours to 100% the Chapter to record qualifying time and also what is mots important only total fight time counts.

But I wonder when "24 hours" count starts exactly? when you enter the quest and check nodes for example, or when you start your first fight in the quest? Can I check nodes today but start fighting several days after? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LtjpVxRfSY

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    When the first fight starts.
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    xNig said:

@xNig thnx, They said this explicitly or you assuming this based on the logic?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    BeroMan said:

xNig said:

@xNig thnx, They said this explicitly or you assuming this based on the logic?
    From what I understand from Miike’s post, there should be two timers that start once you enter your first fight in A7.

The first timer pauses after every fight and continues as the next fight begins. This records your Legends time.

The second timer runs continuously and once it hits 24hours, both timer stops and the Legends run is considered forfeited.
  • You’ve got a month to make your run but once you commit, the clock starts from when you press fight for the first time.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    You have to complete the entire thing within 24 hours. Only fight times count.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Also there are 252 fights including the bosses at 3 minutes a fight that is 12+ hours of fighting in a 24 hour period. 6 quests * 6 paths * (6 fights + 1 boss).
    At 4 minutes a fight you are looking at 17 hours.