**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Is my roster ready for cav

KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
I am in 6.1.5 . Emma is a recent rank up. How can I get cav with this roster?

Comments

• Options
    Any tips would be helpful. My skill lvl is enough skill to reach crossbone in 6.1.5 with my top 4 champs without any KO
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Emma can do crossbones if you ramp him up enough and your other champs can destroy all the other bosses.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    You might have to use a couple of revives on the Havok in 6.1.6. Voodoo can work but it may get a bit dicey. Other than that you're good to go. 👍
  • Options
    Can emma out damage vigor on crossbone? My first try didnt go well with 5*r3 emma.If not , how many revives will i need.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    I can’t comment on Emma’s effectiveness against vigor but I would definitely say she should be at least rank 4 to do that fight. If she doesn’t work what I suggest doing is taking your five strongest champions in and doing as much damage as possible then quit when vigor activates. You shouldn’t die from the poison prior to that. It’s going to take 10+ revives probably (I really have no idea but 10+ is probably a safe estimate).
  • Options
    Thx for the tips. Now i am going to collect 400 units and try it again. Hopefully i can send crossbones to hell(cuz he is a villain).