**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angela Bugged

I am really confused about Angela's aptitude buff.

The definition says "Aptitude increasing the effect of ALL Fury, Armor, and Precision Buffs by 50%." but it does not affect to current buffs , I think, I should regain fury or precision while aptitude is active, but it is hard to gain a new fury and almost impossible to gain a new precision while the aptitude is active.
When you gain aptitude and use SP3, you have 15 seconds duration for aptitude buff. And that time is not enough to gain fury or precision again.

Her ability says

She gains armor up buff below 1 bar of power, ( From Crits )
Fury buff between 1-2 bars of power, ( From Crits )
Precision buff between 2-3 bars of power ( From Crits )
And Aptitude buff on 3 bars of power. ( From Crits )

So, the question is how can I effectively use Angela's aptitude buff ? Where is the logic ? Make the apptitude buffs permanent or extend the timer.

Comments

• AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    edited December 2020
    As you can see here with 2 Aptitude buffs the damage is the same, it not affects the current buffs, the aptitude buff lasts for 15 seconds and its not enough to reach 1-2 bars of power after SP 3, so the Aptitude its useless, you cant regain the fury and prescision buff before the aptitude buff expires