**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

R2 an unawakened 6* CAIW or awaken and eventually max a 5* one?

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys. Cyber weekend gave me 6* CAIW and now the quadrenniun crystal gave me the 5* version. Have a generic AG and can take him up to about 160sig, its gonna take a little while to R5 him though. What do you say?

R2 an unawakened 6* CAIW or awaken and eventually max a 5* one? 12 votes

Invest in the now, rank up and awaken the 5* one
83%
Osfan8doom722Kill_GreyEtjamaUmbertoDelRioaltavistaEtherealityWill3808dirt13jrOakenshield 10 votes
Cautiously wait and see if in the future near future you'll awaken the 6* one
16%
AptxCloudwalker 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Even if you were to awaken the 6*, his sig is only reliable at 200. Definetely invest in the 5* imo.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CapIW is my favorite champ in the entire game. I had a 5* r5 sig 200 the first weekend he was in the game. I now have a 6* r3 sig 200. I never used the 6* till I got him to sig 200. The 6* will still glance and hit hard but what makes him special is his sig ability and it won't be reliable till it's 200.