**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Game Outage - December 10th [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    down again
  • Options
    ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    idk might just be me, but i cant log on again
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Same. Its still down.
  • Options
    shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76
    Down again
  • Options
    SealTeamSealTeam Posts: 41

I was on the last path of the ch2 champion challenge and the game went offline while I was in loading screen of Gwenpool victory. When the game came back, I was no longer in the quest and have to restart from the beginning.

I don’t see any option to submit a ticket, I’m guessing that came with the new support layout Kabam mentioned. How can I contact someone about the items and boosts I’ve used?

Same thing happened to me but worse. Was on the spider ham final fight for exploration. Now I am out 500 units and a 6 star

• Options
    In the meantime can anyone tell if i can get the rewards from sector 3 of incursion, if i currently belong to tier 4...?
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,610 ★★★★
    It's down again! Hopefully this time they are going to increase arena multiplier! I hope!!
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 875 ★★★★
    It's down again....
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,610 ★★★★
    Not again...
  • Options
    I already created a discussion. Must have disappeared. I’ll say it again. I was on the final fight for exploration and my screen was loading to collect the rewards. I waited to do it so I got the extra gold. It took a while to load and then it said down for emergency maintenance. I am out of 500 units and a 6 star a a 5 star nexus. Is there anyways I can upload my progress. I will be seriously pissed if all my progress was permanently gone. I spent 3 hours on this. Please help kabam. I don’t want these problems to ruin the game. Have a good day and a merry Christmas for whoever sees this.
  • Options
    Btw the quest was the celebrity challenge forgot to say that
  • Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★
    Same happened to me, and I’ve seen a couple posts of the same scenario. Hopefully since this seems to be a widespread thing something will be done.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,863 ★★★★
    SealTeam said:

I already created a discussion. Must have disappeared. I’ll say it again. I was on the final fight for exploration and my screen was loading to collect the rewards. I waited to do it so I got the extra gold. It took a while to load and then it said down for emergency maintenance. I am out of 500 units and a 6 star a a 5 star nexus. Is there anyways I can upload my progress. I will be seriously pissed if all my progress was permanently gone. I spent 3 hours on this. Please help kabam. I don’t want these problems to ruin the game. Have a good day and a merry Christmas for whoever sees this.

You previous post didn't disappear, it got merged with the other maintenance related posts
  • Options
    jaydubjaydub Posts: 41
    speaking of cats, I hope Black Cat gets added to the game sometime down the road, maybe as a 2021 character perhaps. She has ties to spiderman, captain america, and morbius (just to name a few synergy possibilities).
  • Options
    Solswerd said:

SealTeam said:

You previous post didn't disappear, it got merged with the other maintenance related posts
    Haha yeah I got that now. Thanks bro
  • Options
    They Can Do It All Day
  • Options
    shdh1221 said:

In the meantime can anyone tell if i can get the rewards from sector 3 of incursion, if i currently belong to tier 4...?

You get the rewards from your tier and the tier below you.
  • Options
    Lati840Lati840 Posts: 33
    @Kabam Miike please look into this ..one of my friends git kicked out of John Mulaneys challenge. He was on last path and invested a lot of units. He had already raised a ticket but I request you no automated responses please. This is really serious, he will lost all hi hard earned units that he got from hours of arena grinding
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,382 ★★★★★

Anyone remember that vid from Seatin where he makes a cup of tea while using Ronan to stun lock the 6.3.6 cap beardo boss?

He can do that vid again, except this time he can make a cup of tea while waiting for the next arena fight to load.........🤦‍♂️

I just posted about this in the Bugs Section myself. So it's not just me.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Mine is crashing every time I try to open 10 gold crystals
  • Options
    CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 145 ★★
    I'm not asking this to be rude (so plz dont delete this thread). I just want a rough estimate of when I will be able to play again.
  • Options
    luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    i thought it was already over. is the game down again?
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Trying to open crystals but keeps spinning then timing out
  • Options
    Again!!!