**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

From A Returning Player, and Storyteller...

HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
Hey everyone!

It's been a while... but it turns out today was the Contest of Champions six-year anniversary, and I couldn't let such an occasion go by without saying something! I've been out of the game for ~6 months, definitely just such a great time for me to focus on my writing and enjoy life a little more. But I recently got back in for December (it's all John Mulaney's fault, it is without a doubt 100% John Mulaney's fault) and I've been enjoying things as of late. I have no idea what's going on in the community, I'm going to catch up on all the memes first, but I hope everyone's having a fantastic anniversary celebration.

Now, I couldn't get back into the game without getting back into the Contest of Champions project that I left unfinished all those months (feels like years, doesn't it?) ago. Which did take some preparation, some considering, a Google Doc's worth of planning... I could actually probably go from pre-production to production to post-production and revising on this in the span of a day, but I'm not going to because I have awful discipline when it comes to things with deadlines... well, not really, I just feel like I'm going to get sidetracked doing other things, I got a big week coming up, I got a whole bunch of projects I'm working on... I probably also have to explore Cav difficulty, pick me up some more of those nice 5* and 6* shards... I'm rambling aren't I.

Anyways, I guess what I really want to say is, and I feel like @SpideyFunko is going to want to hear this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Happy anniversary, everyone!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    BRO WHAT LETS GET IT
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★

BRO WHAT LETS GET IT

That made the literal hours I spent making that poster worth it. And by literal hours I mean like six at least. I'm a writer, not an artist. (And before you start shouting at me about how writing is an art, I know, I know, I was doing the Bones thing.)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

BRO WHAT LETS GET IT

Bruh, do you even sleep?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

BRO WHAT LETS GET IT

Bruh, do you even sleep?
    I’ll go to bed in about 2 hours
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    My goodness that’s a nice poster. Love the Coulson in it. I wasn’t on the forums when you were last here but I’m looking forward to it.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

My goodness that’s a nice poster. Love the Coulson in it. I wasn’t on the forums when you were last here but I’m looking forward to it.

Thank you! I really hope you do enjoy what I've got in store. (Might want to read up on the last dozen or so issues, because this is a finale, and it may get a bit confusing without context...) As far as I remember the Coulson image is from an old Avengers poster. Had to use that since there's no art of him from Kabam themselves, because he's not in the game, but oh well... (you guys over at Kabam, you can fix that though, you hear me? *wink*