**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should be my 10th r3?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So its just raining r3s for me these days and with that theres always a choice to be made, state your case, a vote with a reasoning always have more value then just leaving a vote with no comment as to why. thank you all in advance who take their time for this

Prestige is not really a issue for me so dont base it off that.

Who should be my 10th r3? 100 votes

Havok
39%
UltimatheorySungjnameplasThunderGodDrDeadpoolKerneasAlbi⁴7²00⁴Scopeotoe987KnightZeroAleorAmazing_Demon05QacobKill_GreyJAATKINGStevieManWonderEtjamaTiger360Mother_FlerkenNichj99FrostyNickel 39 votes
sunspot (sig 20, can be up towards 80+)
61%
Jank39The_PushBizaarobtd602MasterduxAgentDoom9tntslBuckyBruhTexas_11Malreck04The_Blue_JaguarDiksh619Warpig31Battle_GreninjaColonaut123GhostboytjieJoshi1516heartbreakid_22Denzel116Xva23 61 votes

Comments

• Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Havok
    6* Iron patriot.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Havok
    If you choose Sunspot I may have a heart attack, especially since you run suicides a bunch.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Havok ( it LET me pick sunspot :()
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Havok
    Havok has more utility, sunspot has higher damage potential but unless you need prestige which u don’t I would lean towards Havok.
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Havok
    Didn’t you r3 red hulk like yesterday?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Havok
    Please dont choose sunspot. Havok has big specials too. He also has utility
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Havok
    Havok for sure
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Havok
    Prestige is what they will say....

Havok is the choice!
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Sunspots , perfect block is always nice and just seems like a champ that will get better over time with easy use.
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    i picked sunspot because sunspot is really good for act 7, a lot of nodes benefit him. havok is good too so you won’t go wrong either way
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Havok
    People voted for havok 8 more times— you just cant see the votes. Just take my word for it.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Havok

i picked sunspot because sunspot is really good for act 7, a lot of nodes benefit him. havok is good too so you won’t go wrong either way

Everyone is really good for act 7. It was way too easy
    No.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Consistent debuffs synergises well with the despair mastery as well as a 100% perfect block chance. Not to mention that he also works pretty well for nodes like mighty charge and tenacity and he is fun to play and has great prestige.
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Sunspot was my first R3 and it was an easy choice personally. It’s super easy to ramp up and control your damage output. His heavy purifies incinerates and he gains power for each one, which I think is the best part about his kit—if he didn’t have that it would be way less practical to use him. His perfect block is awesome, and lasts for the whole combo/special attack. He isn’t just incinerate immune, but builds solar charges when he would be inflicted with it. He’s awesome for nodes like diss track because of how many debuffs he’s able to stack, coupled with despair he quite easily reduces healing by a noticeable amount. And for nodes like power shield, the fights are over ridiculously quick. People like to argue that he has little utility, but there are very few fights I don’t use him for. Biohazard/crazy power gains are generally the only ones I use someone else.
    In addition, his flare state I feel like is understood but rarely talked about, so I thought I’d mention it. Each stack of flare state increases the damage done by X amount. This is a big part of why I like his kit so much. The damage output is crazy good. When you get good at managing his charges, it’s very easy to maintain several stacks and use the special 2, which has a passive 200% prowess per flare state, which is awesome anyway, plus you have each state increasing the damage by X which causes the special 2 damage to grow exponentially. At one flare state without a crit I’ll consistently do ~60k damage. When all hits crit that’s closer to ~130k. When I get to 3/4 stacks, I’m doing 200k specials...
    as for his drawbacks, he is not suicide friendly because he is reliant on specials. It’s quite unfortunate but understandable because his damage would be utterly ridiculous. In addition, when you get good with him you can play around it just fine, but limber nodes make it tricky to maintain flare state charges. But again, there are very few fights I don’t use him in. He is an awesome champ, and when you learn how to use him it’s super fun.