**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hurt locker with special delivery

Hi.
Any idea, how to overcome this node combo without power gain champion. I can’t spam sp1 cuz of the hurtlock. The special delivery degen start b4 having enough power to sp2

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you can try parry heavy because heavies give more poeert
  • Options
    JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
    This is mordo in act 6.2. U can’t heavy parry without true striker. Also it depends on how many hit per heavy. I tried wasp, but still doesn’t work.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I used Void for this mordo primaraly and solod almost every time

I reccomend using Ghost + Hood, Quake, Void or Torch etc.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I once parried my way from half of a bar of power to a special 3 with G2099. I really needed the digi-soul for the next fight.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i literally just complained about this node combination the same way i complained during the beta lol

i used Hype and Aarkus though .. managed it relatively well ... even without them and using normal champs, what i did was i built to an SP2 first and cycled SP1 and SP2 respectively because you have power gain while below 2 bars so if you time the encroaching stun countdown right and fire off the SP2 when it's like 1/2 done, you can cycle an SP1 right as it expires then rinse & repeat.
  • Options
    JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
    Thanks guys
    I will try to just potion it. I would t commit to explore ch2 if I know it is that terrible.
    I finished six path in act 7 in one day. Now I finish explore one path of 6.2.4 and I hate the game for a week.