**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Defender kills

I am at a loss here. How is it possible that you can watch the data from the last couple of weeks and not understand you need to have points for defender kills in war?

Changing how many points you get for diversity is literally worthless. Alliances still need to place 100% diverse battlegroups. So we will all still tie in points there.

I like diversity, I think it makes sense to add points to the game to place unique champs.. But again... placing a 2* diverse champ should NEVER be more valuable than a 5* great defender.

You’re close but PLEASE bring back defender kills. Let us have the option of placing a duplicate champ be earning points with kills.... and if they don’t get kills we would get penalized by not receiving any diversity points.

Kills should be a tiebreaker in a contest of war... not ability to rank up a unique (bad) defender.

Comments

• Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Defender kills won't come back. They'll just keep making the war nodes harder until they get the numbers they're looking for. Defender diversity will be staying which is a good thing.
  • Options
    Without defender kills its not war imo...there should be a “penalty” for someone needing alot of revives and points given to the defender for good placement and stopping the atker “X” amount of times.
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    There is a penalty... $$$
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Defender kills will remain worth 0 points as long as potions and revives cost money. It's very apparent this is the aim
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    I agree that it's pretty lame to not have defender kills. We shouldn't lose wars to folks that were outplayed but have decided to spend tons of units on revives and potions. However, this is exactly what wars have come to and there appears to be no end in sight.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I think they are just trying to tweak things just a little bit at a time, for fear it could throw it way out of whack. I agree that defender kills should be counted somehow, and probably will be again eventually. Hopefully.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Also shouldn't lose because everyone is r4 and r5'ing stupid champs for "tougher" diversity. Bad way to get people to move off the top tier list we all love.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Defender kills need to come back. Kabam is doubling down on their stupidity. Unless the new nodes are really difficult wars will be determined as soon as match making ends. Just like now. I'm not real creative but don't think I could have imagined a better way to **** up war.