**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

connection error

is the game down again today!!!??

Comments

• Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    me too
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    ... here we go again... Kabam never learn... if it was any other company would be fined million... Kabam seems to somehow get away from it
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    DarkZen said:

... here we go again... Kabam never learn... if it was any other company would be fined million... Kabam seems to somehow get away from it

I hope you're joking because the idea that a company would get fined because of an error this small is ridiculous
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

DarkZen said:

I hope you're joking because the idea that a company would get fined because of an error this small is ridiculous
    when you're 10 years old anything is possible
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    How many times have the game gone down this year or the many other times since this game been out ? The amount of money this game makes for them so be more than enough to iron out the many bugs.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Ultron has infiltrated the servers
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    DarkZen said:

How many times have the game gone down this year or the many other times since this game been out ? The amount of money this game makes for them so be more than enough to iron out the many bugs.

Yep, 10 years old confirmed