**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Progress lost due to maintenance?

Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
So, I was on the 4th Warlock fight of chapter 2 in Mulaney's Challenge. I was roughly 200 units in, 15 or so potions in and about 7 total boosts.

The game comes back on and I lost all of my progress. I would have been ok with the boosts expiring etc... but to lose the progress is a complete joke. Of course, I submitted a ticket, but I am not expecting a response. I also submitted a ticket yesterday because I had 22,000 5* shards, 5000 6* shards and a couple thousand 4* disappear from my account. NOthing but crickets from Kabam, so far.

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

So, I was on the 4th Warlock fight of chapter 2 in Mulaney's Challenge. I was roughly 200 units in, 15 or so potions in and about 7 total boosts.

The game comes back on and I lost all of my progress. I would have been ok with the boosts expiring etc... but to lose the progress is a complete joke. Of course, I submitted a ticket, but I am not expecting a response. I also submitted a ticket yesterday because I had 22,000 5* shards, 5000 6* shards and a couple thousand 4* disappear from my account. NOthing but crickets from Kabam, so far.

That's awful...

Hopefully it gets resolved soon buddy!!
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I had this happen to me as well. I sent a ticket, but all I got back was what seemed like an automated response. Very annoying, but it looks like nothing will be done.