**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Proxima or Morningstar to R2?

The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I can take either up to rank 2. I’m more familiar with Morningstar, never pulled Proxima in any rarity so I haven’t really gotten to explore her kit. Who do you recommend and why? I’m working on exploring the second half of Act 6 as well as 7.1. Done with all the variants, but I know the upcoming V6 will be villain focused.

Proxima or Morningstar to R2? 20 votes

Morningstar
80%
TheManMythLegendQmonBuckyBruhDenzel116JerkobsonThicco_ModeDarkDuelistSteel_Ball_RunJohnyBoyTwistedTalentzJragonMaster170PuttPuttCrcrcrcanaLysis_CowabungaSilver_Goose 16 votes
Proxima Midnight
20%
Eb0ny-O-M4wCeltic1981Primerprime5EdisonLaw 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
  • Options

No disrespect to prox who is a good champ. But she got nothing on the mystic queen

• Options

No disrespect to prox who is a good champ. But she got nothing on the mystic queen

YEEEEESSSS!! GET THAT BABE UP
    Hahaha I’m excited! She seems really useful, I’ve watched a few of your videos ;)
    Now, how badly do I hope for a dupe??
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Proxima Midnight
    Proxima is far better
  • Options

Proxima is far better

She’ll probably be next on my list. I heard she has great damage but you have to ramp up every fight. Is that accurate?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Proxima Midnight

Proxima is far better

She’ll probably be next on my list. I heard she has great damage but you have to ramp up every fight. Is that accurate?
    You don't need to fully ramp her up. A few missions and she will be fine enough.
    I have been using mine recently in AW. She has a very versatile kit for it, surprisingly. Been using her to take down Korg's in the node 23 (mix master) whenever I don't bring Maw there, since she is able to parry-stum all the time, as well as build destructible charges.
    Not also that, she can parry in the stunning reflection lane. She won't proc the stun, but it won't reflect any as well. And she builds destructible charges that way as well.

But even outside of AW, she has her uses in some fights and quests. Its just a matter of practice and learn how to use her, and where she works great
  • Options

Proxima is far better

You don't need to fully ramp her up. A few missions and she will be fine enough.
    I have been using mine recently in AW. She has a very versatile kit for it, surprisingly. Been using her to take down Korg's in the node 23 (mix master) whenever I don't bring Maw there, since she is able to parry-stum all the time, as well as build destructible charges.
    Not also that, she can parry in the stunning reflection lane. She won't proc the stun, but it won't reflect any as well. And she builds destructible charges that way as well.

But even outside of AW, she has her uses in some fights and quests. Its just a matter of practice and learn how to use her, and where she works great
    Ah, cool! Very helpful, thanks! Look forward to taking her up. Just waiting on a couple t4 cosmics. She has a nice synergy with Corvus as well right?