**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More useful science champ

Who has more overall usefulness, especially for act 5, thing or she-hulk? Both unawakened btw

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    I’d go She Hulk. Absolute beast.

Thing is okay but preferably needs a full synergy team to reach max potential
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    I’d probably say she hulk. While thing has immunity to nullify, armour break, bleed, shock etc, can nullify unstoppable, and has solid damage, she hulk overall is really valuable, as she can stop evade and unstoppable with her slow mechanic on her heavy attack, which is easy to maintain. Also, she can reverse healing and power gain from the sp2’s petrify (120%). This is really useful for a lot of heavy healing or power gain champs, to help mitigate their annoyances. Further, her damage is insane as long as you’re not against a skill champ, since she can’t refresh her furies against skill champs. But if you can refresh your furies (via opponent specials), she’s got great damage. And, each fury is a passive 15% taunt, so she’s great for all or nothing or a defensive AI.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    She Hulk.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    for act five it might be closer because thing is tanky and has immunities, but she hulk is still better for act five and even more so in later content
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    She Hulk
    Thing is so overrated
  • Options
    Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Depends - are you willing to run a full team synergy (hela, angela, heimdall, the champion) to give thing insane damage output? Because that’s actually how I did exploration for the vast majority of act 5, he just brute forced his way through everything. In that case, I’d definitely rank up thing. But if you don’t like dedicating all those slots just for synergies, then I’d rank up she-hulk, because

1. She’s got a pretty solid kit
    2. I barely ever use thing by himself, the damage output just isn’t there