Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

I think something weird happened in map 7

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 1,137 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Map 7/ day 3/ Turn the Tide mod/ Corvus vs Psylocke on WYIM (1/3 Resonate) sec 1

I was pretty sure that at some point in the fight my basic attacks were doing no damage. I don’t mean reduced or with a 0 callout.. I mean there was no damage number callout at all.. Lasted for around 5 or 10 seconds then returned to normal. I posted in my alliance chat and someone else claims to have had the same experience. Same encounter. Same set up. I wish I was recording cause I could have watched it back and/or posted here, but unfortunately not. I could try to record it tomorrow, but the mod will be different. In case that happens to make a difference.
Has anyone else seen this or something similar? I do remember I had Glaive at the time and that they were counting down of course. But I can’t remember all the buff/debuffs that we each had in the moment unfortunately.
No idea whether it’s Psylocke, the nodes or what. Or if it could have something to do with the recent fix to damage calculations with negative armor.. no idea.