Would a mastery set up selection fix the issue with DDHK and similar future buffs? (40% regen)

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 272 ★★
I appreciate the work and effort put into all of the buffs from 2020. KABAM really did a fantastic job with most of them. While some weren't as impressive, they clearly put a lot of work into them and that's something that we as a community appreciate. I know that many people use liquid courage and double edge along with willpower and DDHK's new kit actually turns those masteries into "punishments" . Considering we potentially have several new buffs coming next year, it's not unrealistic to consider that other champs may possibly receive a regen reduction as well. I know that it's been talked about before, but a system where we can switch our mastery set ups seems like it would fix the issue. I am not a game developer, so this may be more difficult than I realize, but do you think that this would solve any future issues such as this?

Would a mastery set up selection fix the issue with DDHK and similar future buffs? (40% regen) 7 votes

Yes a mastery set up selection would be the end all solution for issues like this
28%
Moot4Life[Deleted User] 2 votes
I would like to see this feature, but I think reducing regen for champs is not the way to go
42%
Lvernon15AATTKsp_2099 3 votes
No I don't think it would make a difference one way or the other
28%
Quake2409FritoPlay 2 votes