**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Don’t be an idiot like me!

Just a reminder for everyone doing act 7 content that the quest does NOT finish after the boss and you have to move to the end node. I spent 30 mins doing a path and boss and whilst waiting for energy to finish, decided to scout my next path. As usual after doing this, I exited out to choose new champs for the next path forgetting I hadn’t finished the quest. *facepalm* Morale of the story: don’t be stupid, and finish the quest!! :)

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Yeah I do not get why they put that extra step in there. What's the point? Only inviting people to make this same mistake, and for what? What is the reason that you have to move after the boss?

When I did the beta testing on Act 7, I had assumed there was going to be a fight added on the last step -- a fight they were not going to show us during beta. Wrong. Just to burn a bit more energy I guess.
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★
    I assume it has more to do with making it so they can have multiple boss fights, but you still need to get to the skull shaped node to exit the quest. So rather than try to make multiple quest end nodes they made it so you move to the end after each boss fight.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Yeah I do not get why they put that extra step in there. What's the point? Only inviting people to make this same mistake, and for what? What is the reason that you have to move after the boss?

When I did the beta testing on Act 7, I had assumed there was going to be a fight added on the last step -- a fight they were not going to show us during beta. Wrong. Just to burn a bit more energy I guess.

I believe it is because the quest game code relies on having one exit point
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

I agree it is a bit annoying hopefully in future quests they can find a way to make it work without the extra nodes but it is what it is I guess
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

That makes a lot of sense now...
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Oh because of the multiple bosses, right? Makes sense then I guess.