Who should i give my awakening gem?

KeremEKeremE Member Posts: 15
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have doom,domino,namor and void. Which one should i awake? Thank you guys for helping

Comments

• SazedSazed Member Posts: 304 ★★
    how many sigs do you have?
    If you have a lot of sigs, Void or Namor are you best bets. Personally I say Namor, but a ton of people will say Void. But in my opinion, Namor doesn't need high sig as much as Void It really comes down to personal preference.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Void for sure.
  • KeremEKeremE Member Posts: 15
    I can feed all of them 30 stones or something atm. I think ill go with void. Domino doesn't need awakening right?
    walkerdog said:

Sazed said:

If you have a lot of sigs, Void or Namor are you best bets. Personally I say Namor, but a ton of people will say Void. But in my opinion, Namor doesn't need high sig as much as Void It really comes down to personal preference.

You have it 100% backwards. Void just need awakening and benefits from the higher sig. Namor prettymuch needs hihgh sig to reflect the fun/interactive stuff that matters.
    Ok sorry. I don't use Void. But I use Namor, and like I said, I prefer him more. Sure Namor benefits more out of high sig, but I have an unawakened 5* of him, and I love playing hm. It really comes down to personal preference. It is a game after all
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,104 ★★★★
    Void, no contest. Doom doesn't need his sig and Namor should only be awakened if you can take him to max sig. Awaken Void but leave him at sig 20 until your AA is at least sig 120
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,736 ★★★★★
    I’d go void. Like the first person said the only two people you should consider are Namor and void and personally I think void is more useful.
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Void or Namor
    My preference is Void.
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Wake up that Void my man, he likes those shiny silver stars! B)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Void, no contest. Doom doesn't need his sig and Namor should only be awakened if you can take him to max sig. Awaken Void but leave him at sig 20 until your AA is at least sig 120

How do you get a 4* AA to sig 120?
  • KeremEKeremE Member Posts: 15
    Thank you all, i will go with void