**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

variant 6

i love variant six. so many ways to cheese the content with the right champs. i’m just wondering why Kabam is making the newest content easier than earlier content. don’t get me wrong, i’m all for being able to cheese your way through content with the right matchups but variant 6 is far easier than previous variants. i’ve also seen many people say 7.1 is way easier than act 6. i guess i’m just wondering why the newer content seems to be easier than earlier content.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

i love variant six. so many ways to cheese the content with the right champs. i’m just wondering why Kabam is making the newest content easier than earlier content. don’t get me wrong, i’m all for being able to cheese your way through content with the right matchups but variant 6 is far easier than previous variants. i’ve also seen many people say 7.1 is way easier than act 6. i guess i’m just wondering why the newer content seems to be easier than earlier content.

people were complaining about hard content so now kabam is making easy content to keep people happy, good business (in the short term)
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Um, I'd rather not that the clown fiesta which is variant 1/2 repeat itself.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

people were complaining about hard content so now kabam is making easy content to keep people happy, good business (in the short term)
    A new lvl 45 account won’t be abel to clere this one it stil need. Devsatiy of a roster never forget that and yes it esay if u hav the key champions.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    It's cheese with the right champions. And that's the direction the game needs to go, reward for skill and having a diverse set of champs and not just having champs with nodes that punish for no reason.