**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Lack of t 1 alpha

MonologyMonology Posts: 3
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello guys!
I want to ask you, what are your ways for obtaining t1 alphas? Right now I'm stuck on ranking up a champ even tho I have 14 t2 alpha, several t5 b and all color t4... But I'm missing one single t1 alpha. My glory market is dried, there is no arena and I've opened 50greater solos, last 10 of map4 and 100 map5. No. Single. T1alpha. It's low level resource and I'm constantly lacking those. I feel like it's a serious problem, not only for me from what I've heard.
So I want to ask you, guys, do u struggle to get them as well?
And I want to ask you, KabamGuys, will you consider updating and adding possibilities to get more of t1alphas?

Comments

• Options
    Yep. It’s super annoying. Either you do AQ and get glory to buy em (and miss out on buying t5 shards instead) or good luck finding them anywhere else.
  • Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Yep t1 alpha are more difficult to get now a days then t2 alpha
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Kabam need to reduce the T1A required to level up 5*.
    5* shards have become easier to collect but T1A is hard to collect.
  • Options
    ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    I get all mine from EQ every month, 2 for completing heroic, and 3 for completing master chapters, if theres time I 100% normal for an extra one as well