**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BEST CHAMPS FOR JOHN MULANEY'S CHALLENGE...

What did you use for this? My best champs were Cap IW and Aegon. Who did you use for Spider-Ham?

Comments

• Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    i used nick for spider ham
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I used Sorcerer Supreme as a safe and sustainable way to deal with Howard, Hyperion for Gwenpool since you almost always have an unblockable special to transfer bane over in a pinch, G2099 for Warlock because she can take blocked hits to push him to L2 (and is a robot and all that). G2099 for Deadpool if I didn’t manage to end on an L3 with warlock (because it’s safer to just nuke him down since Warlock was my biggest pain point). And then CAIW dealt with Mysterio pretty easily. Spider Ham I would have one shot with parry heavy CAIW but I accidentally pushed him to L2 and wasn’t well practiced with dodging it. Ægon died at the first Warlock after a slight ramp with the first Howard cause I suck and he didn’t get revived for the rest of the fight cause I didn’t really need him.
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    edited December 2020
    I used hit monkey- if I could have got to him in the mini abyss run that is. I’m just too scared to try even with 650 units and some items at my beck and call