**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are aegon and corvus good without suicides?

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
I never run with suicides masteries, recently I unlocked them but I found them useless and turn off them.Yesterday I upgrade BWCV but I discovered she is garbage without suicides so my question if Aegon and corvus work without suicides.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Ægon is fine without suicides
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Aegon is amazing without suicides Corvus can work without them but benifits alot from them
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I dont run suicides either and I love using corvus his damage is still solid imo and aegon just needs too be ramped up now this is my opinion ive never run suicides so if I ever decide 2 it may be different but I don't think they make or break either 1 of these 2
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    BWCV is also pretty decent without suicides, esp again immune champs. Your sp2s are beefy
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    The only champion that is really difficult without Suicides is omega red - still usable but a big difference without the bleeds as you have to get to sp2 or take him on biohazard paths to see the same impact. CG, aegon, are good without Suicides once you know how to play them and get them ramped up as much as possible. I've used all with and without.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

I wouldn't use Corvus even in AQ without suicide because he can't heal and therefore losing two biggest strength which are huge damage in short time and regeneration through willpower.

If you use Corvus, must with suicide.

It’s line dependent. He heals better without liquid courage. I run no suicides and wreck the biohazard lane. With MLM combos I’m almost never running out of charges anyway.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    How in the world is bwcv bad without suicides!?!?
    I honestly use mine all the time and I usually don't run suicides.
    Act 6,act 7,variant 5, cavalier eq, side quest, Champion challenge...you name it, she was one of my most used champions!
  • Aegon doesn’t need suicides, Corvus does. I never use my Corvus but Aegon i still use for stuff
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Corvus is not worth without suicides. He is one of my regrets. Again if anyone want to disagree , i want to ask u guys something. U know its just my opinion , right?
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Suicides are just better across the board. The damage increase is worth any potential drawback. And the guy that said Aegon is better without bc he needs sp1 to build his combo faster doesn’t have any idea what he’s talking about. I used to miss being able to throw big sp2 with him all the time, but it’s more dmg overall to run suicides and throw mostly sp3 with an occasional sp2. I even play champs like void, all you have to do is alter your play style. He doesn’t REQUIRE sp1 spam to be good. The only drawback is champs like prof x that REQUIRE sp spam as their means of big dmg.

But yeah the dmg increase is so massive, Corvus, Aegon, etc are way better with than without.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

How in the world is bwcv bad without suicides!?!?
    I honestly use mine all the time and I usually don't run suicides.
    Act 6,act 7,variant 5, cavalier eq, side quest, Champion challenge...you name it, she was one of my most used champions!

I must accept I was wrong, she is awesome, I guess she don't kick hard but has great utility vs buff and immune champions.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Corvus doesn't suck without suicides, but he's on a whole different level with them. The reason people say he sucks without them is his damage is like half without them so you can't always take out Champs before he runs out of glave charges and then have to dance around while the timer is cooling off and he's susceptible to DoT during that time too.

With suicides and 2-3 charges, most Champs are dead in the 1st spot. Without them, yiu may have to wait for the charges to come back. He's amazing in AQ either way because you can timeout and go back in. If he's duped, 1% is all you need. That strong damage and awakened ability are amazing for AQ, suicides or not.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Corvus is great for AQ with or without suicides. Ægon is great either way. The thing is for both of them recoil with their big damage-dealing specials. Also, Claire is not trash without suicides at all. Do you know her rotation?