**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHO DO YOU THINK IS MOST OVER-RATED CHAMPION?

SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I think I have to vote for SUNSPOT. I know his damage potential is insane, but only with his sp2, and only IF he has his charges stacked up, and he really needs high sig. The problem is, if they start to block and you cannot continue to land strikes his charges that he stacked fall off quickly, and without them my r3 duped 5 star only gets around 10k on an sp2 crit once all of his stacks fall off. My 4 star Hulk and others get 20k on an sp2 crit on average. Let me know what you think or if you think someone else is the most OVER-RATED champion. I give Magik runner up. She is dependent on high sig and limbo kicking in at the right times. Never liked her no matter how many times I tried using her but people swear she's amazing.

Comments

• Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    I didn't explain that well because I do not understand his abilities 100% yet. My point is that his damage output from his SP2 (which is basically what makes him good) seems to be very inconsistent when I use him, and the damage on an sp2 critical hit can vary anywhere from as little as 10K to as much as over 50k. I'm just trying to understand why. It seemed to me that when the incinerates that were stacked on his opponent fell off his damage from his sp2 decreased as well but now I do not think that is the case and that was simply coincidental or not the direct reason. Other champions like my 4 star Hulk and 4 star Emma Frost regularly get 20k or more from an sp2 that crits. To me that gives them a ton more utility than Sunspot.