**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

will there be compensation for people using 20+ revives

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
or who ranked up 4*s or champs like green goblin?? i beilieve there should be
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    You ranked a bad character or used revives and want compensation? Did you rank them up for something specific or just for level up? Pretty sure I've used more than 20 revives since I started playing do I need to beg for compensation? Please give context to you forum post or join the already existing thread for whatever you are crying about.
  • FritoPlay said:

What am I missing here? OP makes 0 sense to me. Like in the context of anything.

There’s a path in V6 that required a weakness debuff to do full damage. They’ve just removed said node, a few people brute forced it and now feel sad.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Mauled said:

Lol what? You can have a T1A from me if it means that much to you. Why on earth would you spend 20 revives on a side quest?

Not just 20. 20+.
    I don't believe anyone doing variant content should be spending that much lol. the hard fight wa sa mojo, but he was first, so no reason to spend.so much lol
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Mauled said:

Lol what? You can have a T1A from me if it means that much to you. Why on earth would you spend 20 revives on a side quest?

Not just 20. 20+.
    I don't believe anyone doing variant content should be spending that much lol. the hard fight wa sa mojo, but he was first, so no reason to spend.so much lol
    Um...have you seen some certain parts overall?
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Kill_Grey said:

Mauled said:

Not just 20. 20+.
    Um...have you seen some certain parts overall?
    Doesn’t take that much.
  • Mauled said:

Not just 20. 20+.
    They shouldn't, but some people are just a bit dumb. I spent about a refill's worth of energy on Mojo until I got the fight down cleanly, though I do consider that a well spent refill as I'm hella better at fighting Mojo now.
  • Why would you want compensation for who “you” chose to rank up? And if you need 20 revives, step back and think about who “you” need to rank up to make the content easier to clear... smh...
  • SouthfenceSouthfence Posts: 39
    I think a small compensation as a sorry gesture would be fitting. But demanding something crazy is not warranted. The content got identified and nerfed within 3 days. This is a trend I would encourage from kabam. Setting a precedent that if something rubbish comes out we need to wait a few days and give Kabam a chance to fix it.

Rushing in a bashing your way through to me is only the choice after it is clear Kabam will not fix it.

That is my opinion anyway. I saw the path got owned by Mojo and decided to leave it for last.
  • When new content comes out kabam knows people are always trying to complete and explore it as fast as possible including myself. I used about 15 revives on the weakness path and then just realized it changed. I feel like a small compensation for that is not something outrageous to ask for