**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

20% or 200%?

Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
Dear kabam I just fought DD HK in the new variant 6 boss and although the node says 20% chance to get poison or bleed looked to me that there might be a bug , either that or should say 200% chance, as every time I hit him I got bleed or poisoned or both. If not every time, 80% of the time I hit o got it. Please check it out as is quite annoying. Thank you

Comments

• Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★

• There was a lot of times where I didn't bleed the fight. When I play against bio though I feel that for me, bleed doesn't trigger as much but if I poke their block then poison ruins me
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    It’s actually 50% chance to get a poison on block and your exaggerating lmaooooo
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I think you were just a bit unlucky, probably not a bug
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Also, note that the poison from hitting into his block is actually 50% and not 20%.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    yh sometimes u do 10 hits and get 0 bleeds other times 10 bleeds
    its rly all abt rng gotta bring a counter, even 1 bleed per combo (if we're talking 20% and its equal per combo yet rng doesn't work that way) it still wrecks u so no point in not using a bleed immune champ in the first place