Options

Alliance Trading Post

All too often an alliance member has 10 of what I need to rank up one of my champs, and I have 10 of what they need to rank up one of his...

Or I have a ton of energy, but no potions, and an alliance member has the opposite problem...

Wouldn't it be nice to have an option to swap what we need within the alliance??

For example, an energy for potions, t4cc for a portion of t5b, t2a for multiple t1a, iso for t3cc, etc etc etc...we just swap for what we need...

And we decide the value of each item and what it's worth trading for...but Kabam can put on a limit cap and refresh timer, so they're not losing out on incentive-based gameplay...

It's a win-win...

Comments

• Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 676 ★★★
    I agree with this
  • Options
    Hmm, hasn’t been a flood of “will never happen” replies yet.

So I’ll just summarize by saying it opens up to potential abuse whereby even though the in-game exchange of items, champs, etc, might “appear” of equal value, it opens up the potential for then a “side-exchange of Real Cash” and it basically turns into Selling Items/champs for Money that people will profit off of.

And even the “equal value” isn’t ever really true in an exchange because something you need is always (by definition) more valuable to you than to someone who has a lot of excess (or unwanted) of something so thus has less value to them.

Not to mention ppl who would create multiple accounts for purposes of “feeding” their main acct (yes, even though Holiday Gifting Crystals get done that way, it is not automatic Top-Tier Champs that way).

So, no, they will not allow Trading in game.