**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

This is stupid

I have a decently developed roster and a few revives so I jumped into the John Mulaney champion challenge chapter 2. I beat the first path and was really happy because the rewards for exploring are a t5 basic and a few t2 alpha, two catalysts that I want to have to rank up my five stars. Then I went to the portal and realised that I had to go through the whole thing which is really stupid and a massive cash grab, my account is quite developed but it’s not so developed that it can take on 40+ bosses with a range in PI from 30k to 60k and the only way it’s developing any time soon is if I complete this challenge and the only way for me to complete this challenge is if Kabam give a choice to go to the end portal after one path. Thanks

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,925 ★★★★★
    No, the rewards are meant for rosters that can handle it. I beat it with 2 r5s and 900 total units.
  • QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
    “40+ Bosses”
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    You said your roster isn't developed enough to take on fights of that level, so you probably shouldn't complain that you can't do it when you've admitted that you don't have the roster for it. Lots of people have been able to beat this, it's a reasonable quest. Hopefully you'll have the roster for it the next time we get a celebrity challenge.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    https://youtu.be/u9ShehZGjG8
    By HappyMcMuffins
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Let me fact check you there Lion. There are actually 31 Bosses, not 40+ as you said
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    I agree with the OP on this one. There was a time when you could do one Path at a time. Then it was changed to add difficulty. I don't see a reason to leave it the same with newer Nodes and strengths of Champs.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

I agree with the OP on this one. There was a time when you could do one Path at a time. Then it was changed to add difficulty. I don't see a reason to leave it the same with newer Nodes and strengths of Champs.

There was never a time when the 2nd chapter was doable 1 path at a time. Only ever the first chapter on all difficulties.

It has it's own rewards as it's intended to be an extra difficulty for those who love the challenge. I cleared it with 9 revives, could have done less if I played better. I do NOT believe it should be changed.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Maybe because it's meant to be a challenge 😂

How can you say in one sentence that it was changed to add difficulty and then in the next say you don't see a reason to leave it the same.... sooo to have it as an added difficulty is not a reason to leave it? Have our rosters not continued to grow? Why the need to make it super easy if you could do one path at a time? Where's the challenge in that?

Can't do it then either you haven't got the roster for it or your skill level isn't there yet.

I'm sure you'll take this as an insult as usual, can't accept your own failings so shift the blame.