**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Morningstar cheese in variant 6

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
You only need 2 souls to get the unstoppable from her s1. so you dont really have to ramp her up for this to work. i just really like having her at 5 souls for the craycray s1 dmg. and you all probably knew this was gonna come once we learned that it was all about #villains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frUPyk-sSb4

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Its good but as I said with Tigra,

Ugh not this person again...
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

wut?
    I'm annoyed with seeing gameplay videos first Tigra was getting gameplay videos over and over next is Morningstar
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

wut?
    I'm annoyed with seeing gameplay videos first Tigra was getting gameplay videos over and over next is Morningstar
    Ok? Then leave no one asked you to comment here, I personally enjoy the MS gameplay.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’ve got a question for you @OneManArmy. I’m currently doing v4 exploration and am planning on using Morningstar for the majority of the 2* chapter. My 2* Morningstar isn’t awakened. I kind of understand how her souls work but could you give me some brief advice on her rotation or other things I need to know? I appreciate your help.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    @OneManArmy
    If you lose the match does she keep the soul gained during that, or you need to win it order to keep that?
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    It's good but magneto is fyn for me
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Will3808 said:

I’ve got a question for you @OneManArmy. I’m currently doing v4 exploration and am planning on using Morningstar for the majority of the 2* chapter. My 2* Morningstar isn’t awakened. I kind of understand how her souls work but could you give me some brief advice on her rotation or other things I need to know? I appreciate your help.

Rotation is fairly simple. Get to the s3. Get the soul locked in and then s1 for dmg unless the foe got buffs 4+ then go for s2. 1 soul pr fight only. Downside with 2* is that you wont have the guilly2099 synergi which does a lot for her dmg. But v4 have fairly simple nodes if i remember correctly so her utility should make up for it with perfect blocks and regen. Good luck sir
    Thank you. I appreciate the advice and gameplay.