**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I Rank 2 Venom?

Above is my 5/6 star roster and I was wondering who I should focus on next. I have yet to start 6.3 and have completed variants 2-6 (only explored V4 so far) and have done 1 initial run of LoL. I have yet to rank up one of my 6 stars. Which champ/content should I focus on next?
I do NOT run suicides.

Should I Rank 2 Venom? 17 votes

Venom (rank 2)
82%
Juan3sAjisdopeUncle_Fatty_247Kamikaze_TurtleDOKTOROKTOPUSDRTOMoudouThatOneMasterGamerDjinMeebletonDwhalen8554BonzodavidBen_15455jscott96 14 votes
Cosmic Ghost Rider
5%
Faseeh 1 vote
Cap Infinity War (low sig)
5%
GoddessIlias 1 vote
Namor (not yet sig 200)
5%
TheKillerSpork 1 vote
Omega Red (can awaken)
0%

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You should rank 5 nick fury. But if I’m only voting based on the poll options, I’d vote CGR
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    Venom (rank 2)
    Absolutely, maybe you got some better champs but Venom has continuouly shown his worth in all sorts of content. Honestly one of my favorite champs so I'm very biased but he's a great option.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    I'd do NF first before everyone else.OR is a good option if you have at least 160 or so sigs available to put into him right away, if not wait till u get more sigs to rank and awaken him.

Venom or CGR would be a toss up for me in the third place ( definitely not before NF) you can't go wrong with either. I think damage wise CGR>Venom but Venom might be better than CGR for certain nodes/paths.
  • Options
    MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    Venom (rank 2)
    ALL of them. You have an incredible collection of champions. About 2 months ago, I was in a similar situation, with a lot of champs to rank, now they are all r5, my question wasn’t "who should I rank up?" but "who should I rank up FIRST?". I think you are in a similar situation. Eventually, you want ALL of them ranked up but because Venom is such a great option for V5 and V6, you should rank him up, use him to get more rank up materials from those variants and rank up the rest of them. I would personally rank up Venom, NF, Cap IW, HT, Mag Red, OR (if running suicides), AA and CGR. I have all of these champions at rank 5, except CGR, I don't have him in any rarity.
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Venom r2 first and work on variant 5 and 6 explo