**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 6 r3 hero's n future ones

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
Omega red n warlock at r2 right now what do u guys think about my choices

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,764 ★★★★★
    Better off waiting to see what forms first
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I have 6* Longshot sig75 but haven’t pull the trigger on rank up.. have other champions and mystic I already rank up, Doom and Sorcerer Supreme.. also have Symbiote Supreme.

How do you use him against bleed and incinerate immune champions?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    CMM
    CliffordCan.. since you don't believe I have Longshot.
    I will share part of my 6* roster

and

6* Longshot

I have my own post regarding the progress of my 6* roster and lucky 6* from cavalier crystals.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

CliffordCan.. since you don't believe I have Longshot.
    I will share part of my 6* roster

and

6* Longshot

I have my own post regarding the progress of my 6* roster and lucky 6* from cavalier crystals.

Lol he didn't say he doesn't believe you, he said you're not supposed to use Longshot against bleed/incinerate immune champions

Also a handy thing to use on the forums if you wanna reply to someone's message is you can either @ them (you can find their username next to their profile picture) or you can hit the "quote" button on the bottom left of a message and that will be a reply to someone's message. Since you only say their name and don't quote their message, it may sometimes be hard for people to find your replies.

See "Quote" on the bottom left.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    There is a synergy I think its the mojo one that turns the bleeds into degens n spam lv 1s
    edited December 2020
    I didn't know that.. I just update my post and rarely use quotes.. id hate to make the answer longer..
    Anyways I asked an elite summoner who he thought I should rank up.. he recommended 6* Magneto OG or Red, who is one of the candidates i considered

I'm not as technical literate as I should be. I hardly use 80% of the features of my phone.
  • plot twist: he knew and just wanted to flex the roster

I absolutely agree although his roster is quite godly