**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreaker!

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Well I still don't agree with the requirements but I got it! Just completed my first Abyss path today (will probably post a thread about my experience in there at some point). But anyways, I got a Mutant AG that I'm deciding to save instead of putting it into Colossus, and... a Mystic T5CC!

I could've actually gone with Doom, but I started running suicides today and Claire is just a beast. Also took Ghost to R5 and now I'll be getting the TB gift on Christmas. Hoping it's a 6* AG, so I can have a chance at Tech and use it on 6* Ghost. Also opened a 6* Featured and duped my Cull. He may go up to R2 soon.

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Awesome Man! Congrats!!!!
  • Options

Awesome Man! Congrats!!!!

Thank you 🙇
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!! That is awesome.

I'll hopefully be following you with a mystic r3 soon as I'm at 42k mystic t5cc fragments atm so I'm like 5% away from a mystic t5cc. The problem is my only mystic 6 stars are Man-Thing and Dormammu and I'm not really willing to r3 them because they're not really uesful to me. I'll just keep opening basics to hopefully get that great mystic 6 star. Helps that there's been a ton of great mystics this year!
  • Options
    Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    Congrats! I don't think you'll regret her over doom. I find I use her way more often, especially with suicides!!
  • Options
    Rwj_2 said:

Congrats! I don't think you'll regret her over doom. I find I use her way more often, especially with suicides!!

I didn't hesitate at all when making the decision. I love me some Claire.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Damn, I'm jealous af 😂

Kabam gimme a tech 6* already so I can do 7.1 and actually want to form the catalyst :D

Congrats, my dude!
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Fantastic! Congrats man!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats on suicides! I know that's been a thing for you for a while. and the abyss thing. that too
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Good job janane
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Good luck with recoil btw 😂
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Good job getting thronebreaker!
  • Options

Congrats! Very well deserved. You have escaped the cavalier peasant tier

(No offence cavs, but we know our overlords hate you)

This can be us now

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Damn man, nice! As long as I beat unio to TB I will be happy. I guess I could do abyss if I could be bothered to grind out the units and revives.
  • Options

Well, I too completed my abyss run today and R3’ed Apocalypse.
    Also got 6* GGR from featured crystal.
    All other pulls and ggc opening were trash.

Dayum, nice dude!
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Thats amazing and congrats!
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Excellent choice, I love BWCV. How many units do you think it took to clear the Abyss first path?
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Excellent choice, I love BWCV. How many units do you think it took to clear the Abyss first path?

No idea. I gifted all my units away in return for revives. I've gotta say I did a horrible job on this run though. Don't know how many revives I used but it was a lot. Sometimes I have my off days and today was definitely one of em. But eh, it's the end result that matters.
  • Options
    bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Etjama said:

Crcrcrc said:

No idea. I gifted all my units away in return for revives. I've gotta say I did a horrible job on this run though. Don't know how many revives I used but it was a lot. Sometimes I have my off days and today was definitely one of em. But eh, it's the end result that matters.
    I did the same. Gifted 2600 units worth revives from my alt account.
    It took me around 90 L2 revives for entire path.
    I sucked at Cyclops and Collector. It took 10 revives for Cyclops and 20 for Collector.
    I did very well against most of the defenders including Thing.
    Mephisto and Cmm were one shot.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    well played. congrats on the progression!
  • Options

Etjama said:

Crcrcrc said:

I did the same. Gifted 2600 units worth revives from my alt account.
    It took me around 90 L2 revives for entire path.
    I sucked at Cyclops and Collector. It took 10 revives for Cyclops and 20 for Collector.
    I did very well against most of the defenders including Thing.
    Mephisto and Cmm were one shot.
    All I know is I did god-awful on The Collector and IMIW plus I did pretty bad against Cyclops too. I also tried to have suicides on for the IW fight, but I was heavily boosted and took too much damage from them. But I'm stubborn so I tried like 3 or 4 times before I finally decided to switch my masteries and then it wasn't bad.
  • Options
    hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    Congrats man! Great r3 choice with Claire, she’s absolutely awesome with suicides.
  • Options
    Hefy! Thanks, dude! She'll be putting in some major work.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Awesome Mystic Queen!
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Also, welcome to the suicide club.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Congrats my man. You're a beast.
  • Options

Congrats. I just r2 mine. Just learning her. Do you recommend suicides on for her, mine are of atm.

Definetely suicides. She doesn't need them but she's amazing with them since you can shrug off the debuffs and regen the recoil in the blood curse.