**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cost/Points Gifting event

Hi guys, I was looking onto this I dont know if there is one chart of this already, but every year there is a chart where it says the value of every item in the gifting event, last year the most points they give were the duel credits I think, thanks

Comments

• Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

• Options
    I was talking about the worth of every unit in terms of value/points
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    This year, gifting Crystal's give more than duel
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I'm pretty sure they did away with duel credits, not 100% sure though.
  • Options

Hi guys, I was looking onto this I dont know if there is one chart of this already, but every year there is a chart where it says the value of every item in the gifting event, last year the most points they give were the duel credits I think, thanks

I don't recall how the points and milestones worked in prior years, but what I can tell you is unless you're hunting for specific things, I would trade two GGCs first, before looking at point values for additional trades.

As I mentioned here two GGCs costs 600 units (300 a piece) but the milestone rewards (alliance and solo) return 590 units, plus four more GGCs. So that's six GGCs for 10 units. Do that first, if you're in a big alliance and can get everyone on board.

If you're in a tiny alliance, everyone should trade one GGC first. That will cost 300 units and return 315 units from milestones. That's not a typo: you will get back more units than you spend, and eight people can reach the alliance milestone that grants the first 275 units (plus 40 from the solo one equals 315).

I think this is the optimal return on investment factoring in everything for the first few trades, when you consider the potential value in GGCs. After that, I'm not 100% certain but I've been focused on GGCs even past that point because I think the value is still there for those who want to trade well above the minimum.