**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it time to buff the cavalier daily crystal??

So I open my daily cavalier crystals and get my t4 basic and t4 class cat frags but that's it, seems to me these crystals should be for conqueror or uncollected, thone progression levels seem like they would need more of those resources. I mean after seeing the thronebreaker daily crystals hit rewards & resources that they actually need and will use, I really think it's time.

Don't get me wrong those who are thronebreaker deserve those type of crystals 100%, I'm just saying that in order to keep progressing from cavalier to thronebreaker, we need atleast some of those type of resources help us along, but instead we get more t4 catalyst fragments so we can keep losing a t4 class cat when we have to trade them in because they are about to expire.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    no. short answer, but honestly the 4 hour crystals are WAY better. If you feel the need to get better pulls from daily crystals, push for thronebreaker
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    No. Plenty of content to give a t5cc to get to TB. Alot of people decide to just wait for that 1 speific champ to rank up to r3 instead of making a sacrifice for better long term gain. Also alot of people don't do the content to get the t5cc or claim something like cav eq is too hard.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    The Cav daily crystals are geared to introductory Cavs. Once you’ve built your roster even a bit, they cease to be more than marginally useful.

But...they are a “free” crystal. I think the issue is that the game is now built on convincing players to push for the next level—initially that next level comes with a lot of perqs that swiftly cease to be all that valuable. Seems like forever ago, but GMCs were considered amazing once.

Watch what happens after a few months of TB dailies. You’ll hear similar grousing, just about a higher class of cats.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:
    Yup…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    If Cav rewards aren't too useful anymore than maybe motivation to push to throne breaker?